Rhamel "Mel" Miranda
Over Five years of experience in a Marketing Director role, and over nine years direct graphic experience
My passion is ART. Everything from drawing to web design and everything in between.
September, 2013 – Present • Stafford, TX
Develop yearly marketing plans and execute plans. Inception of website and updates as needed, create marketing materials: web and print, email blasts, charity sponsorships, corporate events and trade shows.
• Digital Brand Manager for all social media channels. Responsible for increasing FaceBook followers from one to 44,334, as well as Instagram followers from one to 23,100
• Utilize professional photographic equipment and studio lighting to take product and commercial photos.
• Research industry related philanthropic events and coordinate with sponsorship leads to maximize potential of brand participation
• Establish goals and measurement reports
• Build up Search Engine Optimization (SEO), create Meta-Tags, track and report progress.
• Responsible for creation of trade show booth, from idea phase through creation
Web Admin/ Graphic Designer
April 2012 – April 2013 • Stafford, TX
• Created product photos using professional photographic equipment and studio lighting
• Updated website with new products via HTML and CSS coding.
• Created trade ADs, banners, t-shirt designs, print media, digital banners and web ADs as needed
• Assisted with the daily workflow: customer service, consumer sales, direct dealer sales, and the
completion of ATF compliant forms.
Liver Health Today Magazine
June 2009 – September 2011 • Houston, TX
Designed layouts for a quarterly 32 page minimum print magazine with a cohesive design using the
• Photo retouched images as needed.
• Created Illustrations for various applications.
• Press checked and proofed copy using printer’s settings.
• Created print collateral and trade ADs as needed.
San Jacinto College
November 2010 – June 2011 • Pasadena, TX
• Collaborated with the senior designer and marketing team to develop ADs concurrent with ongoing
AD campaign utilizing the Adobe Suite.
• Created print collateral as well as signage while keeping a cohesive brand identity throughout.
H Texas Magazine
January 2008 – May 2009 • Hosuton, TX
• Created layouts under tight deadlines for a monthly 72 page minimum print magazine: H Texas and
quarterly print magazine: Liver Health Today Magazine, while also producing print collateral for the biannual
Houston Bridal Extravaganza.
• Formatted layouts for feature articles and columns.
• Utilized typography and a series of grids to manipulate an overall design.
• Responsible for photography, including cover shoots, food settings and portraiture.
• Coordinated photo shoots with models, hair and makeup artists, and other photographers.
• Managed the H Texas website via HTML coding, created interactive buttons, and hyperlinks, and
uploaded and linked web-ready videos through an FTP client.
Stephen F. Austin State University
September 2002 – August 2006 • Nacogdoches, TX
San Jacinto CollegeBehavioral Health ConsultantsMemorial TMS
IllustrationBrochure LayoutSignage DesignLogo DesignSEO ManagementEmail MarketingPre Press2-D DesignDesktop PublishingPackaging DesignTrade Show DesignPhotographyVideographyDigital MarketingExcelPowerpointFlyer DesignSocial Media